Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Photoshop help M42

higgins

I am in the process of trying my first composite image of  M42. The problem i have come up against is that the two images are now different sizes due to cropping the edges slightly after the stacking. I clicked on" actual pixels" thinking that they would scale the same but they don't, so I'm have problems aligning. Any advise greatly appreciated. CS5

19 hours ago, higgins said:

I've just reread my question, it isn't very clear. Anyway problem overcome by starting the processing again with new images and cropping later on.

The programme Registar allows you to forget about the cropping complications, image sizes, images at different focal lengths and with different pixel sizes etc etc. You can, very easily, combine any two or more images of the same target. It isn't free but once you have it you will use it. It is my right hand on many projects.

Olly

Archived