Bi colour narrowband help please

I have ha data I have O111 data, not bad but not top notch data.

I tried the Canistra method and ended up with a saturated blue image, no idea what I'm doing wrong with it.

Anybody had the same and how did you cure it?

All i can say is i tried the same method multiple times with rather disappointing results every time. I could never get the color balance good.  
However, as soon as i started using Noel Carboni Astronomy Tools making bi-color images with great color balance is literally a click of a button. 

It have helped me so much in so many ways I simply can't recommend it enough. 

Maybe not a 100% fair comparison, as i've learned quite a bit since my first attempt on this pic, but the first was 100% manually processed after stacking using the Canistra method, the 2nd was processed a very good while later using Noel Carboni Astronomy Tools to help me. 

BubbleNB.jpg

bubble-reprocess.jpg

No, far from it i think. If you want you can upload your processed channel files, i can run then trough Noel tools for you so you can compare it to your attempt with the Canistra method. Of course there are more options to it, but it will give you an idea.

Archived