Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PHD2 starts EQMOD as well as Stellariumscope advice please

Ewan

Hi,

Just getting back into  DSO imaging. Setup the laptop so all the necessary software drivers etc had to be installed. I use EQMOD with my AZEQ6 GT, worked 100% on the old laptop but not now.

I run Stellariumscope scope which runs Stellariumscope & starts EQMOD,  then I used to start PHD2 & all was well but now PHD2 has decided to run EQMOD as well when I start it so I have 2 EQMOD running but only the first one started by Stellariumscope scope works so PHD2 won't even calibrate. Anyone know PHD2 is doing this ?

Worked very well before but not on this new laptop.

Any advice would be really welcome as it's driving me up the wall.

In case someone has similar fault I shall explain, all that happened was that 2 pieces of software were run as administrator & were in compatibility mode ie Windows 7, PHD2 was not, changed the start up for it & the guide star moved & NO 2nd version of EQMod appeared hey hey hey :-)

Archived