Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is it possible to use Lodestar X2 and Ultrastar at same time?

jimthompson

I was wondering if it is possible to run two sessions of the StarlightLive or LodestarLive software simultaneously, one driving a Lodestar X2 and one driving an Ultrastar.  Has anyone tried this to know if it can work?  I often have observing sessions with multiple cameras running simultaneously.  It allows me to have a view of the same target with different fields of view or different filtering.

Thanks,

Jim T.

Try to search the forum for starlightlive command line parameters. It was mentioned a while ago in one of the topics.

PS. Seems like it doesn't work since v0.13 but Paul was working on it so maybe there is a chance in future release.

This will be available in v3.2. There are a couple of reported bugs I want to address when back from holidays and will then look to get it released.

once available you can run multiple instances of the application connected to a specific camera.

Paul

Archived