Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

11 star night

jaygpoo

Just a big thank you to all that attended the star party weekend and made me welcome on my first ever star party.  I chatted to so many most of whom I could not see as it was DARK. During the day I was taking photos of gear and set ups that were out of this world. There were so many laptops and computers that the local mains supply must have dipped. The curry and hog roast were very good and the quiz and eye opener to what we should know but do not. It was sad that the weather was so cloudy but I did see through a few solar scopes including my own. Took lots of names and tel numbers and left knowing I WILL BE BACK  ..  JAY G   PS please next time can there be a lists of whats happening and at what approx time as no one seemed to know and I almost missed the curry !!!!!!!!  + a few talks.

Archived