NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Obs Finally Up

We now have the walls at the correct height. Two people from the shed firm and myself put up the new obs this morning ( Tuesday ). I have to fit out the inside , build the run off roof tracks , fill in the side gaps etc but its now up . The old shed next to it will be a second obs or a connected warm room not made the decision yet. The local firm ( they do deliver over a wide area ) did a good job. The roof moves easily on its 8 castors , took 3 of us to put it on though.

John

John

Looking good.

How are you going to close the gap?

Cheers

Ian

The edge of the roof lines up with the face of the wall and the castors don't stick out. All I have to do is get some 15mm X 120mm boarding ( something weather resistant ). The roof rolls to the left in the pic. The side on the right will have to be done carefully because any boarding must not stop the roof from moving. I have some aluminium angle to make guide rails to stop the roof leaving the support track.

John

John

Archived