NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Moon last night - Heritage 130p Flextube

silios

This image is a proof of concept for the particular entry level scope.

For people having the Skywatcher Heritage-130p Flextube wondering if you can take images with it. It seems you can.

I got one in my hands from a friend last night and although i don't do visual at all, I think I got somewhat hooked now :)

Anyway to the photo part.

This scope is a pleasant surprise due to its light gathering capabilities f5, compact design and steady enough for some lunar photos with a heavy-ish DSLR hanging from the.. ahem.. focuser.

The moon was shot with a Nikon D90 -> T-ring-> T2-1.25" adapter-> focuser setup in prime focus.

The secondary mirror had to be brought closer to the primary in order to achieve focus but you can easily do that as its adjustable!

Looking at the text above makes me think it looks like a bad written advertisement :) but I got really excited with it for the price it sells.

Have fun owners!

post-39392-0-45345200-1430078402_thumb.p

Archived