Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SynScan hand controller

My apologies if I have stumbled into the wrong door. I am now so bepuzzled that any door looks hopeful, but do direct me to the right one when wrong.

My problem is to get SynScan going properly on my Celestron SCT and nice EQ5-Pro. I simply do not understand the manual that comes with the hand controller. It is not intuitive to me. Once aligned, I can't make the next choice. Simply don't know how. Each time I am caught in an eternal circle of date, time, time zone, etc.

Is there a wizard among you all who can write instructions in complete clear sentences?

John Vandermeulen

Oakfield, N.S., Canada

Once aligned it should read alignment successful then you press escape button once then either the bottom left or bottom right button this should move the menu along at that point why not choose guided tour.Always remember to wait until you hear the beep this tells you it thinks it is onto your goto target you will still need to slightly adjust it to get the target bang in the centre or center in your case.When you want to move to a new target again press the escape button once and use the bottom left or right buttons to cycle through until you decide on a new target when you chose one press enter button to sent it there.

Its all written in the manual or on the pdf document in time you will get used to it I can assure you just keep at it

Hope that helps you some I told you how to do it from memory and its been a while now :)

By The Way Welcome to the SGL forums :rolleyes:

Archived