Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81/M82 in Ha LRGB

Dave Smith

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave,

I have 20.3 hours of Lum data! If you want to use it just tell me and I will send it to you! It would be nice to see the IFN in colour :-).

Cheers,

paulo

Hi Paulo, Thank you very much for your kind offer. I'm afraid my data will be no match for your 20.3 hours of luminance as mine is all affected by the Moon. Even my colour data is affected. I am planning on doing the whole lot again when next at a dark site or at least when the Moon is not there. I have not detected the IFN an any of my data and indeed would not expect to with only 5 minute subs.

I presume you have seen Peter Shah's amazing colour image including the IFN.

Thanks again for your offer.

Dave

Ok Dave.

Yes I saw that wonderful image of the IFN (and I was amazed for the 30 mins subs with such a fast OTA). I will try 30 mins but since my camera is NABG I'm afraid that I will end with enormous blooms all over!

Cheers,

paulo

I do no broadband at all if the moon is in the sky. I don't even like doing Ha between first and last quarter (but that may have something to do with an affection for bed as well...)

This image is going to give a lot, I think. I thought the Ha a bit harsh in the spiral but very promising on the cigar. Good stuff. Stick at it.

Olly

Archived