Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Computer Based Training Site

AstroTiger

Hi guys

I hope i do not cause offense or upset anyone posting this here. If indeed it is the wrong place, then by all means please more the thread

I have read many of the primers with great interest.

For some years now i have been building my own computer training enterprise, as a way of contributing more to the forum, i was considering compiling such training on things like Registax, Starry night etc, making it available for free to SGL members.

I wil not publish the location of my training site here as that would be clearly seen as advertising.

But i am asking for beta viewers, people to view my stuff before i make it available. Technical editing kind of thing.

Some of the things which i was considering are powerpoint presentations, something on the dreaded collimation, and of course polar alignment. These are ideas for starters.

If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me, if anyone has suggestions, please feel free to post them.

Many thanks

AT

Archived