Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Revelation 12" dobsonian - arrived and set-up!!

That's a good post - I'm hoping to take delivery of a scope soon, but I'll have to get it delivered to work - and certainly won't be able to inspect beyond superficial damage to packing. I've been fretting about what does it actually mean to sign - and delaying the driver might just have to happen! :) I plan to take pictures of any damage - I was even thinking maybe I'll ask the courier to sign a piece of paper acknowledging any worrying damage to external packing and that he was present while photos were taken. Am I over the top paranoid...??!!

I'm fortunate that the guy from Interlink who delivered my scope is a regular at our goods in and our warehouse guys and gals know him very well. When I told him what was in the box he showed a real interest and I am sure he would be patient enough to wait while I inspected the packaging at least. In any case, they can't leave without a signature so you would have the upper hand!!!

Paul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived