NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Skywatcher BK 1309 EQ2 - Help please!

Hello,

After some internet research, I have purchased the above telescope. I've read the instructions that came with it but I'm still confused as to how the EQ 2 works and how to set it up. Please can somebody on here give me some pointers to get me going? I really want to get the best out of the telescope so I want to try and learn how to use it properly rather than just trying to point it at stars.

Many thanks

Rob

Hi Rob!

I have had the same telescope for Christmas! My hubby has set it up for me (by trial and error, instructions which weren't brilliant and googling for help! ). Think we have it basically done and managed to have a quick look at the moon yesterday before it was covered by cloud!! Lots to learn I think!!! Looking forward to a clear night!! If I find anything useful I will share with you, perhaps you could do the same!

Archived