Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Little peeek at the Sun.

Steve55

Not out last night , so when the clouds departed today a nice bright sun decided to show its face. Well why not have a little look. There where four spots that where actually pronounced enough. Did a little messing around with the new Eye piece the Hyperion clickstop.

Decided to see what happens when i close in on one spot, am sure you know what i will be writing next  with regards to results :-). Used the 2x Barlow  to 12mm on my eye piece  this really at the moment was as good as i could get with  definition.  Well haha nothing much changed except bigger in the eye piece as far as i could see from my very limited experience. But it was fun i must say, the results where i suppose what i expected but for me it was not just the actual result but the pleasure of as i have said  before i believe is seeing what happens . Definitely a first anyway looking at the sun in a little detail on a xmas afternoon , better than TV for sure. Have great xmas and new year all

Archived