Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

5D MIII Focus problems,

hippie

Recently I seem to be getting a high number of out of focus images,

When I use the Camera shutter button It seems to auto focuses normal  in the viewfinder,  I take the picture & its out of focus, :sad:  

However if I use the canon shutter remote I get perfect pictures every time, It seems to make no difference with the camera mounted on the tripod so it's not camera shake that I first thought :confused: !. 

I have done a full camera  reset which has not cured the problem :huh:   

I am using 300mm F4 L Prime, Camera settings AF case 4, center spot with 9 point setting, iso 1600, Shooting in AV mode or Manual  for BIF  mainly,

I have tried other case settings & still seem to get the same problem :confused: 

Am I missing something here or does my beloved 5D have serious problems?,  Its still under Guarantee,

Ian.   

I have cured the problem?,  I had a brainwave to turn the camera of & firmly press the shutter several times, This seems to have solved the problem now Whoopie  :grin: .

A sticky shutter button seems to have been the problem :huh: .

Archived