Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Some astronomical figures and diagrams

AstroVis

Hello,

for my own usage but also for interested visitors I have implemented a piece of software of some astronomical figures for a selectable combination of telescope and camera and to visualize the field of view of this setup on a selectable astro Image of my Gallery at:

http://www.astrovis.at/kennzahlen.php

Regards

Horst

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celestron CGE (modified), TEC 140/980 with Original Flattener, Moravian 11000 with 7 Astrodon Filters, Moravian 8300 with 7 Baader Filters, Lodestar, temp. controlled Autofocus

That's an excellent quickie calculator! It was many years since I flunked my high school German, but I can handle that ;)

A note on improvement: change the red text into some other colour, like blue. Red tends to be hard to read ;)

On a side note; how do you find the Moravian cameras?

/per

Hi Per,

Thank you very much. I have changed the color to blue, is it better now?

Yes, I like the Moravians. They have a short backfocus and a 7 pos. filterwheel and an OAG which are stable connected with the camera. Perfect with the special adapter for my TEC (see my camera and telescope section on my website). The drivers for MaximDL are working without problems.

The only problem with the 8300 (like all other brands) is the horizontal blooming with binning. But Moravian is already working on a solution.

If you have any problems with my german site, please let me know. :-)))

Best regards

Horst

Archived