Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEW KIT AND ITS EFFECTS ON TIME AND WEATHER

Liquid360

I just spent my life savings on an AP setup which doesn't even include a CCD. The scope arrives Monday. The box of adapters, reducer, extender, etc arrives Tuesday. The chair and accessories are staggered throughout the week. The mount and tripod won't arrive for a couple of weeks. So now all time has stopped. Now I'm poor and have nothing tangible to hold on to. Time has stopped!!!!!!! I'm so anxious excited scared nervous etc.... I've never been married but I suspect a wedding produces a similar effect? Of course the weather this weekend is brilliant!!! Next week? I'll let you guess.

Hi

A wedding does have a similar effect on your wallet, but unlike marriage, a new scope does not have a lifelong effect, unless of course you just have to have that latest accessory or eyepeice. And you also don't get a wife telling you you should be doing the decorating or garden instead of wasting your time starring through a lens at little lights in the sky. And as for haveing any money for those latest accesories, forget it. Not that I want to put you off marrige of course.

As I can attest, a new scope does not always mean cloudy sky's. Enjoy your new set-up.

Dave.

Archived