ZAO II's on Astromart

you need to consider that asking price is not for 1 set but 2. last time full set of ZAOII went for 4.5k  so 2 sets would be 9k,this one on offer is brand new what is very rare.Obviously i doubt he will sell it as it is,unless he brakes the set up into 2 lots,but by doing so he will not have the wooden box for the second one.

Even to find a used ZAOI or II is difficult,however,for UK seeing conditions,i wouldnt consider even for a second to splash out 1000USD for 1 top tier ortho.Just not worth it i am afraid.i would love to have them as i do have great deal of passion for orthos and vintage eye pieces,but will pass on this occasion :D 

p.S. ZAO I was meant for scopes with focal length of F6 and above( perfect match for long focal length fracs,maks etc),ZAOII for F4 and above (perfect for modern dobs) and practically impossible to find,unless you are willing to donate your kidney,lungs and many other spare parts of your body. :D

Archived