NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

27/6/14 White light

JB80

A much better effort today at least with the full disc shot. I was out a touch earlier which helped quite a bit.

Still the close ups with the ASI are very rough, I tried switching it back to extended avi mode  but that just meant AS!2 and PIPP didn't want anything to do with the avis, must find some good settings before I hit Saturn up as it's looking good for tonight.

14518545705_d836646090_c.jpg

Looks as if they have monkeyed with the flickr layout again, it's a bit more like it used to be which is better.

Much better, some very nice fine detail today :) :) :)

I noticed they changed Flickr earlier on in the week, much better! although my computer at work still shows the old old version as it never changed?

Alexandra

Much better, some very nice fine detail today :) :) :)

I noticed they changed Flickr earlier on in the week, much better! although my computer at work still shows the old old version as it never changed?

Alexandra

Thanks, definitely much better.

With flickr it could be down to updates or cookies or something, no idea why it wouldn't change. The old version was the most user friendly.

Super full disc Jarrod.  Was that with your scope wrapped in tinfoil?

Robin

Cheers, nah just my hat was covered in foil. :D

I think I'd need to buy a new roll first.

Archived