Recommended eye pieces for 150PDS for a short-sighted stargazer?

Please have regular looks at the classified section here and the S/H market, if that your decision.

Menwhile, I'd recommend you to read other relevant threads wide field EPs in this section to get a more information.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll go for the 32mm PanaView. And I'm thinking an 8mm BST Starguider 1.25" 8mm.

Although I'm not short sighted, that was my first pair of upgrade EPs when I had a 200p. They do crop up fairly regularly second hand, not because they're bad, but because once you see the difference they make, you start to think runinous thoughts of  what spending more will deliver..... It's a long and slippery slope, but those two will get a short sighted observer off to a comfortable start.

Russell 

Yeah I'm sure I can't go far wrong with those. And I will keep an eye out for second hand as well. The mount was expensive enough second-hand, and I want to buy the OTA new, and the list of accessories is ever-expanding, so the more stuff I can buy second hand the better!

Archived