NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron SkySync GPS Troubleshooting

I purchased this little guy about a month ago. I was real hesitant because you can get a Garmin or Tom Tom for half the price of one of these. I just grow tired of having to enter the date,time,etc. So I went ahead and bit my tongue and bought the little thing. I have only been able to get the thing to work maybe once or twice and I did it out of luck? I connect the GPS to the Aux port of my mount and the GPS port to my hand controller. My issue is that it keeps saying "Wait for GPS or back to Edit or Enter to Accept" I have it set up right now and it's been a good half hour and it is still saying it. I went through the setting and turned on the GPS and looked at my site time. It says GPS Linking but it's all wrong. It thinks it's August 7,2012.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎19‎.‎06‎.‎2014 at 00:04, TwinkleTwinkle said:

My skysync is over an hour wrong time , I thought it did it automatically so I'm wondering if anything else is wrong :(

I have the same Equipment and the same Problem,,,,any help out there ? do i Need to do something with the HC ? there is nothing wrong with skysync Position is 100% but the HC Shows 19:00 and it is actually 20:00 so naturally it wont track right,,,,

Archived