Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SUn 02.15. - 02.16. (white light sketch)

bognart

Here's two-day perception, which made Saturday and Sunday.
The first drawing is a digital drawing program (MyPaint + GIMP). The second drawing is a traditional graphite drawing. 

12590401793_98fa2d0bfd.jpg 

Sun 2014.02.15.

http://univerzumkepekben.hu/sun-20120215-bognar-tamas/ 

web page

12652702293_96f17a31f8_z.jpg 

Large sizes 

sunspot AR 11974: 
12652622665_495a762d8d_z.jpg 

Large sizes.

--------------------
Tamás Bognár 

Inspiring sketches, Bognart. The close ups are some of the best I have ever seen, seriously. I can see a lot of time, care and dedication went into these gems, great work and thank you for sharing :smiley:

P.S: I'm just checking out the sun with my new Continuum filter :grin: and was wondering what kind of magnification you use to get that kind of detail on those close up sketches? I'm typically working around 50x, but as you'll appreciate with that kind of power such detail isn't really visible to me.

Inspiring sketches, Bognart. The close ups are some of the best I have ever seen, seriously. I can see a lot of time, care and dedication went into these gems, great work and thank you for sharing :smiley:

P.S: I'm just checking out the sun with my new Continuum filter :grin: and was wondering what kind of magnification you use to get that kind of detail on those close up sketches? I'm typically working around 50x, but as you'll appreciate with that kind of power such detail isn't really visible to me.

Thank You, Qualia ! :)

I use Baader film filter. This is not the best choice. If I use a higher magnification, the more blurred. 
I used a 80-160x magnification. The drawing had a lot of patience. The transparency is constantly changing.

Archived