NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

mars last night

cosmos

well here is my latest from last night and YESSSS i am chuffed to bits its my best image of mars yet with only a f4 scope, after two years i got so excited last night lol, i know its not much of a image compared to a lot on here but it made me feel like a kid again, wife thought i had finaly gone nuts, and thank you all on here for your advice and help otherwise i would still be looking at a orange fuzzy ball, so come on saturn i'm ready for yer lol, oh and i found out magnifying mars on starry night actually shows the planets true rotation so its handy to check that image against the land mass on mine..........

keep smiling all :D

3284_normal.png

(click to enlarge)

hello ron,

it was 500 frames at 10fps registax processed about 150 of those then tweaked the wavelets in registax and thats it i will see what i can do in photoshop see if it enhances it anymore, taken on F4 with 5x barlow giveing me f20 thats about the limit of the optics.

Tell you what ron i found the magic button in wavelets in registax that enhances the land mass, came across it accidently while playing.

I am still chuffed to bits though this has just made me even more keen (wife or telescope hmmmm close call) lol

hello ron,

it was 500 frames at 10fps registax processed about 150 of those then tweaked the wavelets in registax and thats it i will see what i can do in photoshop see if it enhances it anymore, taken on F4 with 5x barlow giveing me f20 thats about the limit of the optics.

Tell you what ron i found the magic button in wavelets in registax that enhances the land mass, came across it accidently while playing.

I am still chuffed to bits though this has just made me even more keen (wife or telescope hmmmm close call) lol

No contest Cosmos, you can't cuddle a telescope. Well, you can, but you will get some funny looks mate. :D

:D

Archived