NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Connecting a fsq 106, FLI DF-2 with reducer.....how (imaging circle issue maybe?)

Earl

While dealing with hospitals distiled boredom, im contemplating how im going to hook the above gear together....

The FLI has a sct diameter port scope side, will this be enough of a gap before the reducer?

Sorry Earl, my bad - I thought you meant FLI camera :facepalm: Will teach me to read posts properly :D

its kinda shocking how your rig is similar to mine in lots of ways (yes im lagging on the mount, id have one now if it was not for all this stroke sillyness !!)

I have had a chat with a chap i know and he has informed that there should be no issue using the df-2 with the right adapters, maybe a touch of vignetting at worse, which flats will resolve anyhow.

This is quiet a relief as its saves my quiet a few quid LOL.

The only problem now is working out which adapter to connect scope side and if focus is still doable as the df-2 adds 1 inch to the optical length of the scope.

106ED - (DF-2) - Reducer - adapter - QSI

Archived