NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Astro Physics 12 inch Riccardi Honders in captivity!

ollypenrice

Not that I've managed to capture one, but this seriously rare and expensive instrument is to be seen in action on the French forum. The framing is a little eccentric but the details are lovely.

It's my birthday in ten days, he remarked lightly...

http://www.webastro.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114631

:grin: lly

I tried to get you one Olly but they don't do it in pink...  :)

ChrisH

You may laugh - but I went to a big store in Aix to buy a laptop, spent a tedious hour choosing one, the lass went to get one from store and came back empty handed. Oh groan, says I, you don't have them so I've just wasted an hour?

Well we do, Monisieur, says she, but only in pink.

Dear lady, says I, when you're as obviously rugged and macho as I am you can have a pink computer. Go fetch it, pray do! It would go perfectly with a pink AP. The computer clashes rather with Takahashi green and blue...

Olly

manged to find a 12" pink telescope for you the shop  "Del Boy dodgy deals inc" tell me its a an AP rebrand never having seen a astro physics one I'll take them at their word they seem like a trustworthy company will it be safe to post or do you want to come to england and collect. you know what scopes and the postal service are like. here's a pic

post-4536-0-79895000-1391448272.jpg

Archived