NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

deep sky stacking only far left of picture??!! HELP!!!

Timbo32

Hi all, Hopefully somebody can help? As it says in the title i'm having trouble with deep sky stacker,

i am using a canon 600d and shooting raw and manual focus e.t.c using darks e.t.c. When i load the light frames,

only the far left of the picture is shown in the main window on deep sky stacker and the right 2/3 of the picture is not shown

before i had the d.s.l.r i used the camera in my sig to stack j.pegs with no problem i havent changed any settings on deep sky stacker

i am at a loss to what is going on :BangHead:   

Many Thanks Tim

I think you need to upgrade to the latest beta of DSS. It is something8ng to do with how it decpdes the most recent version of Canon's RAW format. I had exactly the same problem when I first used it and upgrading fixed it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Hi Tim, I have the same camera and had the same problem. Apparently it's the version of DSS you have - it's not compatible with Canon. I downloaded version 3.3.3 beta 51 and it works on my laptop, but for some reason not on my pc - ho hum.

Give it a try, it might work for you.

Archived