NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EZCap

jaygpoo

Hi out there. I am sitting in my conservatory in the rain with my gear set up to take Flats and Darks for later imaging. I have set up the EZCap with my QHY8L as I have many times but never taken flats. I have the temp and focus set and filled in the planner as I have before but it will not start an shows a message ""is not a valid integer value ?? so what have I missed  ?

H. How have you set the focus in day time?,If i was you id do the darks now at the temp you are going to be imaging at later,then when you have set the focus on a bright star and  finished taking the light frames take the flats as the focus will be set to the lights,do not touch the focus or camera after light frames are taken,As for the planner make sure the  use box  is ticked,exposure time i use .100 with my el panal,repeat box how ever many you wont,delay box say 5secs between each frame,select folder to be saved to and what the file is called.

Archived