NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My Nagler and Ethos have arrived

GordonH

Hi

I'm not as much into observing as I am imaging but I wanted a couple of good eyepieces and after a bit of deliberation I settle for a 32mm Nagler and the 13mm Ethos, I haven't tried the Nagler yet but after a windy session of imaging last Saturday night I got the Ethos out to look at Saturn through the C14 and the sight was stunning, it was tack sharp The rings and six of the moons in all their glory and banding clearly visible on the planet surface and this was at 7.30am, any way I put my cheap 200mm f4.5 telephoto lens in the middle for a size comparison

regards

Gordon

:D

post-13589-133877335715_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave

Just out of interest, did you get it here or abroad?

I got it from the Widescreen Centre in London (where I get all my kit from) who got it from the US, they are in the process of taking on televue products mainly because of the eyepiece line, I have to say that it certainly lives up to its hype, it is one stunning eyepiece

regards

Gordon

:D

Archived