NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Orion Starshoot 5mp

Anyone familiar with this imager?

http://www.amazon.com/Orion-52097-StarShoot-System-Camera/dp/B00G4NAGDS

I've tried it 3 times so far and cant get anything but a washed out screen on the laptop.

I've tried focusing, zooming, playing with the gain, exposure, white balance. You name it I've tried it. I'm getting ready to just send it back.

Hi - sorry to hear about your problems with your new camera - sounds like a connectivity issue - are you able to test it on another laptop - is the USB lead damaged ? If these checks don't resolve it then a return / refund seems in order - good luck :-)

Well I uninstalled all the software for it and then re-installed it all. I didn't want to drag everything outside so I just set it up in the office looking out a window. I finally got images of trees to show up and was actually surprised at the detail I was getting. So I know that the camera isn't defective. I must be the defective one!   :shocked:

Archived