NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bresser AR-152L/1200

Looks very similar to the Meade AR6 which I had a couple of years ago. Similar to the Skywatcher Evostar 6" F/8 but more plastic is used in the lens cell and replacing the so so focuser can be pricey as there are less options than for the Skywatcher's. A wee bit heavier than the Evostar as I recall. It was a bit on the heavy / long side for the Skytee II I found. 

There are two versions..........an F5 and F8.........weighs in around 24lbs.

There is a Meade connection in there as well.

Scott Roberts, former Meade man started Explore Scientific who are Bresser distributors for US/AUS/NZ.

Bresser is part owned by JOC with Explore Scientific more or less owned by JOC.

Looks very similar to the Meade AR6 which I had a couple of years ago. Similar to the Skywatcher Evostar 6" F/8 but more plastic is used in the lens cell and replacing the so so focuser can be pricey as there are less options than for the Skywatcher's. A wee bit heavier than the Evostar as I recall. It was a bit on the heavy / long side for the Skytee II I found. 

Perhaps needing a very heavy duty mount then, not exactly grab and go!

Archived