Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

stellarium help

steve30b

i have downloaded stellaruim and installed it, which is the best way to set this software up for a beginner. ie simple to look at and find objects in the sky. i have put in sheffield but it does not seem to save my location. any help will be great for me.

thanks steve.

There is a drop down (F6) list to get close to your location, or you can put in your proper coordinates there is a option (F2) in another drop down to save your  settings, finding objects press F3 brings up a box type in a name and if it recognizes the name it will highlight it on the screen, Move your mouse to the left hand bottom corner for all the drop down menu's...

There is a drop down (F6) list to get close to your location, or you can put in your proper coordinates there is a option (F2) in another drop down to save your  settings, finding objects press F3 brings up a box type in a name and if it recognizes the name it will highlight it on the screen, Move your mouse to the left hand bottom corner for all the drop down menu's...

cheers :smiley:

Archived