Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Most distant galaxy yet to be discovered by the human species.

Here's an article: https://socialreader.com/me/content/fh5yl?chid=4587&utm_content=win20131023-1289&utm_medium=email&utm_source=toppicks&utm_campaign=cl20131023&email=carlnregina%40yahoo.com

Great morning for me I spotted the most distant galaxies I've seen through a telescope M81 & M82, I told my sister & told me the news of the most distant galaxy yet to be discovered by the human species about the galaxy.

Confirmation of distant galaxies is really hard. Low signal to noise, lots of possibilities for detecting faint nearer things masquerading as distant things. People have claimed much more distant galaxies, up to about a redshift of 12 I think, so it pays to be cautious with such claims. 

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

Though the "most distant galaxy yet to be discovered" is... yet to be discovered. :smiley:

You're welcome for the article link. I meant to say Most distant galaxy to be discovered yet. Maybe so far would have been a better word. I assume you got what I meant though from the article.

Archived