Celestron Nexstar SE PROMO

FLO

Celestron have announced reduced prices across the full range of Celestron Nexstar SE telescopes.

This is the type of promotion we like best - lower prices on products that are already popular :glasses2:

The reductions are: 

Celestron Nexstar 4SE  £439 £399 (saving £40)   SOLD OUT

C4SE_thumb.jpg

Celestron Nexstar 5SE £679 £599 (saving £80) 

celestron_nexstar_5se_thumb.jpg

Celestron Nexstar 6SE £799 £745 (saving £54)   SOLD OUT

C6SEHotProduct_thumb.jpg

Celestron Nexstar 8SE £1269 £1149 (saving £120) 

C8SE_thumb.jpg

All Celestron Nexstar SE telescopes feature tried and trusted optics with the latest Starbright XLT coatings and Alt-Azimuth mounts with the latest Nexstar+ handset and easy-to-use Celestron Sky-Align firmware. The entire range are compatible with the Celestron SkyQ Link wi-fi adapter and the incoming Celestron StarSense accessory for fully automatic GOTO alignment. 

This is a Celestron promotion available to all their UK dealers so we cannot be sure how long it will last, essentially it will end when the promo models sell out. 

You heard it here first  :angel:

This is a Celestron promotion available to all their UK dealers so we cannot be sure how long it will last, essentially it will end when the promo models sell out. 

Our first delivery of SE stock at promotional prices will arrive this Friday. More are scheduled to arrive October and November but availability will be limited. 

HTH :smiley: 

• 1 month later...

The Celestron Nexstar SE promo will probably end this month.

We cannot be 100% sure because it depends on Celestron, they are the ones making the savings possible. 

The savings are significant!

£40 off the 4SE  SOLD OUT

£80 off the 5SE

£54 off the 6SE  SOLD OUT

£120 off the 8SE 

When Celestron end the promotion we will not be able to source SE telescopes at reduced prices. Please don't miss out :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Sometimes our cunning plans don't turn out quite as expected. 

The Celestron Nexstar SE telescope promo ended back in December but we sourced as many as we could at the promo price so we could continue into January. Then, in January, we learned Celestron were going to re-run the promo at the end of the month so we crossed our fingers hoping we had enough promo-priced stock to bridge the gap. Unfortunately the promo didn't restart when we predicted. We now expect it to re-start in in 5-10 days. And initially it will include only the 5SE and 8SE. Meanwhile we have sold out of 4SE, 5SE and 8SE promo stock, and the 6SE will probably sell out in a day or two.  

So, we can supply the entire range of Celestron Nexstar SE telescopes at regular prices but only the 5SE and 6SE and 8SE at promo prices. The promo-priced 6SE is available from stock (but you'll need to be quick). The 5SE and 8SE are available to order at promo prices if you don't mind waiting 5-10 days. 

Our website currently shows the 5SE and 8SE at promo prices but are marked unavailable. We could have simply reset the price to the higher amount until the promo restarted but we didn't want anyone to miss out by buying at the higher price only a week or two away from the promo restarting. 

Whilst we are showing some SE stock as unavailable it is only because we are doing our best to provide astro kit at the lowest prices :smiley:

Hope that helps, 
Steve 
celestron_nexstar_6se.jpg

Whilst we are showing some SE stock as unavailable it is only because we are doing our best to provide astro kit at the lowest prices :smiley:

This is why you're one of the best astro retailers, indeed, one of the best retailers there is :icon_salut:

The promo-priced 6SE is available from stock (but you'll need to be quick). 

We have just sold out of promo-priced 6SE scopes. It might be a month or more before they are included in the new promo so we'll return it to the regular price. 

Celestron 5SE and 8SE scopes are still available at promo prices if you don't mind waiting 5-10 days. 

This is why you're one of the best astro retailers, indeed, one of the best retailers there is :icon_salut:

Too kind but thank-you :smiley:

SGL has chosen only one sponsor. Us. We don't take that for granted and are aware of the responsibility so always go the extra mile. Besides, we like working this way. 

Steve 

Absolutely. Contacted Flo (Martin) about buying a NexStar earlier in the week expecting to pay the full price, and he told me that if I could hang on for a couple of weeks there might be another promo on the 8SE. Bought several things from Flo so far, and with customer service like that I do not need to look anywhere else? Now the price has been confirmed, I'm off to order for an 8SE :D

Absolutely. Contacted Flo (Martin) about buying a NexStar earlier in the week expecting to pay the full price, and he told me that if I could hang on for a couple of weeks there might be another promo on the 8SE. Bought several things from Flo so far, and with customer service like that I do not need to look anywhere else? Now the price has been confirmed, I'm off to order for an 8SE :D

I only use other retailers when I have to - i.e. when I'm buying something FLO don't offer (TeleVue eyepieces for example) ;).

Celestron 5SE and 8SE scopes are still available at promo prices if you don't mind waiting 5-10 days. 

The promo has officially restarted :smiley:  

Our next delivery of promo-priced Celestron 5SE and 8SE will be 2-3 working days, thereafter they will be available from stock. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Celestron have ended this promotion but we have some Celestron 5SE, 6SE and 8SE in stock at promo prices. 

If you would like one of these telescopes please place your order ASAP :smiley:

The savings are: 

£80 off the 5SE
£54 off the 6SE
£120 off the 8SE 

We received an email this morning from Celestron's UK importer saying there was some confusion. Yesterday's message should have said the 4SE are not on promo and there are very few Nexstar 6SE telescopes remaining (at promo prices) so they will soon be removed from the promo too. But 5SE and 8SE stocks are okay so they will continue to be available at promo prices. Hope that makes sense :smiley: 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived