Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Connecting the Reducer

Kenza

Thinking about it now, the above may be a bit misleading. The m48 thread adaptor is used to connect the reducer to a camera via a t adaptor, specific to your camera mount. The reducer can be screwed directly to the M56 thread on the back of the focus tube. You have to remove the 2" eyepiece holder first (unscrew it).

If you don't want to remove the eyepiece holder then buy the 2" nosepiece as well.

Hope that is clear?

Rob

Thinking about it now, the above may be a bit misleading. The m48 thread adaptor is used to connect the reducer to a camera via a t adaptor, specific to your camera mount. The reducer can be screwed directly to the M56 thread on the back of the focus tube. You have to remove the 2" eyepiece holder first (unscrew it).

If you don't want to remove the eyepiece holder then buy the 2" nosepiece as well.

Hope that is clear?

Rob

Thanks Rob, I already have the M48 Thread Adaptor, but I am not sure I can remove the 2" Eyepiece holder. I don't know if the Equinox and the ED Pro are the same. I will try again though, thanks for the info!

Archived