Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M27 - An Extra 10 Minutes Of Data

Superdavo

Hi everyone!

As this is my 500th post, I wanted to make it something interesting, so I decided to go to my best DSO image yet. 

Some of you may remember that I posted before, with a photo made of 10 minutes of data, but since than, locked away on my computer, I found a further 10, including an 8-minute exposure, that I took a year ago, before I knew anything about stacking.

post-29419-0-25094000-1379693199_thumb.p

It does have a slight problem of the yellow stars, which appeared when I increased the saturation. 

As usual, if you have any hints and tips, please say!

David

The nebula is a good capture nice colour and showing good detail but the stars look a bit unusual.There are large halos around them could be caused by different exposure lengths maybe,I am not sure,also bottom centre especially the yellow stars look elongated.Sorry I cant offer anymore in the way of help but I would hazard a guess that it is a processing issue

Archived