NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Back yard Bubble (debayered and cooled 350D)

Luis Campos

Cheers guys!

I just can't stop imaging with the mono moded 350D, now even under the lamps or moon using just a small 1.25" 12 Nm Ha filter, it produces severe vigneting but...it's what I have atm...:/

This is only 10x8 min. @ 800 ISO using the TEC cooled MONO Canon 350D, this camera is impressing me more and more every time, I can't wait to get my hands on a 36mm Ha filter and do some serious imaging from a dark site ;)

Anyway here goes my back yard attempt at the Bubble:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37419943@N08/9738806798/

Thanks,

Luís

Wow, those stars are pin sharp - great pic :)

The Ha filter helps in getting small stars, but the newt. is very well collimated, I replaced the primary mirror springs with a springless system, it consists in a couple nuts and washers per screw (3 sets) and with this I have a locked in place collimation system, I don't collimate in a long time...and this is a f/4 system ;)

The Ha filter helps in getting small stars, but the newt. is very well collimated, I replaced the primary mirror springs with a springless system, it consists in a couple nuts and washers per screw (3 sets) and with this I have a locked in place collimation system, I don't collimate in a long time...and this is a f/4 system ;)

That is impressive :)

Archived