Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Image to photo program path

You will want Deep Sky Stacker (Free). This will stack all your images into one image which you will then need another program to pull out all the details. You will need a Photoshop style program for pullin gout the detail. Any version of Photoshop works or you can use the free version called GIMP. There are several other AP focused programs like Nebulosity and PixInsight but like Photoshop you have to buy them.

You will want Deep Sky Stacker (Free). This will stack all your images into one image which you will then need another program to pull out all the details. You will need a Photoshop style program for pullin gout the detail. Any version of Photoshop works or you can use the free version called GIMP. There are several other AP focused programs like Nebulosity and PixInsight but like Photoshop you have to buy them.

Thanks for the info,I'll check out Deep Sky Tracker and the other programs.Which one of the others Photoshop etc is easiest to use?My buddy is a photographer who does weddings,functions etc so he would probably help me to figure things out,if needed.

Thanks for the info,I'll check out Deep Sky Tracker and the other programs.Which one of the others Photoshop etc is easiest to use?My buddy is a photographer who does weddings,functions etc so he would probably help me to figure things out,if needed.

If you have a photo buddy then Photoshop or its free version GIMP would be the best for him to help you out with.

Archived