SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NEW BINS! Celestron Nature 10x50

Miranda

Just got new bins and WOW

Before I had some cheap meade 10x50, and when they bust a lovely member from SGL gave me their old pair of bins at the starcamp earlier this year..

But I decided to buy a proper lovely pair of bins to treat myself and picked these bad boys.

Just a quick gaze at the moon and a few other stars in the super bright sky but WOW, this glass is really so much better in comparison, considering you aren't paying that much for these over a cheap pair of meades, the quality of the image wins out instantly. Its like having new glasses on and suddenly everything is in better focus and better colour.

Celestron FTW. I really love their stuff and if I ever went into scopes at some point I think I would go Celestron purely coz once I like a brand I tend to stick to it when you know its quality.

Just had to do a post that shows how much I love them! Off out again in a bit to enjoy the clear-ish sky :D

Great to hear!

I was just out with the moon with my cheap 10x50. I got a faint M31, and I also think I managed to bag M13 but just barely, might have been imaginationI think I might swap my binos for a ST102 and a portable mount however.

I started out with a pair of Celestron Astromaster 25 x 75 bins and they really got me interested in astronomy - especially when I saw Jupiter and it's four biggest moons for the first time. I have just brought my first scope - A Celestron Nexstar 5 SE and I am really impressed with it so far - Only had it a few days - and the clouds have been low over Oxfordshire - so not really been able to have a proper play yet. Like you, I tend to stick with a brand that I like, so I think I will be sticking with Celestron.

Archived