NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sir Patrick Moore endorses Skywatcher telescopes.

FLO

"I have used a great number of telescopes; some are good, some mediocre and some bad. To me the Sky-Watcher range of instruments are very good indeed, and suited to amateurs of all kinds – and they are not priced out of the market! Excellent value. Use them and enjoy them." Sir Patrick Moore CBE FRS

Skywatcher Explorer 130PM

130PM_thumb.jpg

Skywatcher Explorer 130P SupaTrak AUTO

SW130PSupaTrakAUTO_thumb.jpg

”The telescope is easy to use, and the controls and slew rate are excellent. A particularly strong point is the sturdiness of the mount for the price. There is no excessive vibration. Most suitable for the beginner.“

Skywatcher Explorer 150P EQ3-2

150EQ32_thumb.jpg

”Optical quality good, and this is a good telescope for the amateur. On the EQ3-2 mounting the total comes to £250, and this is excellent value for the serious beginner.“

Skywatcher Skymax 127 (EQ3-2)

MAK127EQ32_thumb.jpg

”The telescope is optically very good, giving clear, sharp images.“

Skywatcher Skymax 127 SupaTrack

SW127SupaTrakAUTO_thumb.jpg

”The telescope is optically very good, giving clear, sharp images; a particularly strong point is the sturdiness of the mounting for the price, and the whole instrument is easy to use. Recommended to the serious amateur."

Skywatcher Evostar 100ED PRO 2

PRO100ED2OTA_thumb.jpg

"I am immensely impressed by this telescope, both for it's optical quality and it's mounting [EQ5 SynScan]; it will allow the observer to carry out work to a professional standard. I admit to being both a planetary observer and a lover of refractors, and I cannot think that many will disagree with me.“

Skywatcher Equinox 80 APO PRO Fluorite Refractor

Equinox_thumb.jpg

”The quality of the star images cannot be faulted, and a higher magnification of Mars showed surface detail well.“

Archived