NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Can anyone diagnose this issue with my LX Modded SPC900 (yesyes style)

(Without reading all of the previous thread) I'd say that if you record in normal mode and then flip to LX mode and have no change at all then there are a few possibilities - the LX mode is not working ( no help I know). The LX parallel cable is not working or you've not got the correct port settings for the cable.

what capture software are you using?

(Without reading all of the previous thread) I'd say that if you record in normal mode and then flip to LX mode and have no change at all then there are a few possibilities - the LX mode is not working ( no help I know). The LX parallel cable is not working or you've not got the correct port settings for the cable.

what capture software are you using?

using sharpcap, it does change when you flip switch, it's the exposure which fails to work when in lx mode...divers, setting etc are all good...think it maybe connection on circuit board etc.....

Archived