Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cyclops Optics

Obi Wan Ken00bi

The qhy5-II is a desired camera for guiding, but wasn't available in The Netherlands. I found a pricey one in Belgium and then found Cyclops Optics. They are the QHYCCD dealer for south east Asia and have very competitive prices. They ship practically anywhere and with a 24 dollar, high priority shipping, I decided to order the camera. The guys respond VERY quickly, despite the time difference.

A week after my order (my camera wasn't in stock), they had an offer on the qhy5-II. They emailed me that I was to get that discount as well! I didn't pay for shipping yet, and they used the discount for that. They paid the difference as well. Amazing. They didn't need to do it I guess, but very nice indeed. All in all 100 euros cheaper then the competitors.....

The EMS shipping took just 4 days, all the way from hongkong to my doorstep in The Netherlands.

The product works perfectly.

If I ever need a QHYCCD again, I know where to look.

Archived