Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

camera fittings for Atik ccd

Hi all, well after quiet a lot of research and really good advise from the guys & gals on this site. Thanks all i have made a purchase..........drum roll....... The Atik Titan is mine.

I was going to buy a secondhand 383l but after thinking about it and the cost which was a little high to begin with i have bought the titan.

I think its a good starting camera for my first ccd.

The question i now have is, i would like to take it out in the field to do some wide field shots with it but at present i have a micro four thirds camera. The panasonic G5 with a couple of lenses but i'm finding it difficult to find the right adaptor.

If i cant find the right micro four thirds adaptor i could always use canon lenses. I see telescope service do 2 kits for the canon but one doesn't have the fittings to connect to a tripod so i wondered if anyone had got round this without having to buy the more expensive kit that telescope service sells (the orange one).

cheers all Kev

Archived