Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Strange thing with my tablet!

sologuitarist61

Has anyone else noticed that they have a different amount on posts when they view that info on their tablet, than when using a PC? For example the total number of post (up until now) via the PC is 4776, yet according to my tabley it is 5082 which seems strange. I note that the numberr of Profile Views remain the same on both at 1189

It doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this happening

Strange, my android phone and various PCs seem in sync in this matter. Does the difference persist when you reload the page on whichever machine shows the lowest count?

Yep, turned the whole the tablet off (as well as the internet contection) and then back on again and it is now showing 5085 posts. Do posts made in the tablet (of which I have made many) not register in the same way? My PC shows 4780, so the problem persists.

Morning Richard, I sometimes use two laptops at the same time, one main and the other obsy and never noticed a difference, not that I was looking, must take a look next time.

Jim

Hi Jim, hope you are well!

I have the same thing that all the PC's/laptop's in the house agree the lower figure, it is just the tablet that shows the higher figure and I have been using that a lot lately, so not sure what is going on.

Archived