NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Losmandy Titan mount: Any users here?

Dark Matter

I've got a new Titan mount swing a C14 fastar and just wondering if there are any other users here in SGL?

If so, let's talk!

Probably not that many have this mount, could it be because it's over £5k ;)... not everyone here has that kind of money to spend.

If money was not object, I would have something different than an EQ3-2.

Peter Ridgway has an Edge 14 and a titan. You might already know him, he's at Crossdale, not that far from you.

Not sure If I know this fellow from Crossdale? Would be nice to know if I can get in touch with him.

Peter Ridgway has an Edge 14 and a titan. You might already know him, he's at Crossdale, not that far from you.

Crossdale in Qld? Not far from Maidenwell? Never heard of it. Would be nice if I can contact him though, Robin.

Hey mate, I sent you a PM and it says you have not read it ?

I'm unfamiliar with PM's on this forum, did you get it ?

I sure did, mate. You said this Peter was on holidays in the US. Back in April and he has a handle in SGL. So yeah, I got ya message.

Archived