Celestron Ultima 8 SCT on E.Bay

John

Now this could be a real bargain - I wish I did not live at the other end of the country !:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celestron-Ultima-8-Clasic-8-inch-205mm-Astronomical-SCT-Telescope-/281070562357?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item41711c6c35

The Ultima 8 is held by SCT fans including Rod Molise and Ade Ashford to be the best of the USA generation 8" SCT's.

glad your back safe mate , yeah physio was good hurt but a good pain another week till the next one..

the c8's are stunning bits of kit, if i get luckily with this claim for my ankle i was going to buy a big dob with goto , but i might go as far as getting a c9.25 or c11 i'll miss the c8 for viewing but it's time for me to get on to doing a bit of imaging.

i'm liking the 127 (little lord vader) it suits me much better my whole rig is easily lifted by myself now even with my mashed ankle.. although the goto mount has gone on ebay straight away and i'm going to get the goto upgrade for my eq 3-2 ....

Archived