NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Wii remote eqmod script.

Marc1980

Good morning.

I was not sure where to post this so thought i would give it a try here.

I have been looking at a wireless gamepad for eqmod and was keen to try and get a wii remote working as I already have one. My problem is I have installed glovepie and ppjoy, my wii controller is connected via bluetooth and when in eqmod the buttons work but I have no slew control either through the accelerometers or the cross pad. To be honest I am not worried about moving the mount via wii motion but if I could get the cross pad working that would be great.

I followed the instructions and used the eqmod script from here

http://astrobzizou.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/how-to-configure-wiimote-for-eqascom.html?m=1

Does anyone have any experience with wii remotes and eqmod? I am keen to try and get this working to save expenditure I could put towards somthing else.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Marc

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

Just an update to let you know that I have sussed it. I have got my wii remote working with eqmod. The motion bit is not working but Im not worried about that I will use the d-pad at the top for directional control. If anyone is interested in having a go with a will controller get in touch and I will be happy to go through it step by step.

Regards

Marc

Archived