SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I don`t know if i`m allowed to post this.But i just had to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

Hi all

While on the Dhinds site i just found i an amazing picture of Alcyone in the Pleiades.It`s just amazing :shock:

The pic and details are:

image.jpg

Image Name Alcyone_450

Title Alcyone in the Pleiades

Description Possible asteroid in the nebulosity below Merope! Data taken over two separate nights.

Equipment Nexstar 1 GPS scope, SXV-H9C colour CCD, Hyperstar lens, no autoguiding.

Exposures 104 minutes total made up from 20 second subs.

Author Prof. Greg Parker

10 out of 10 just wonderful

thats done by my ole mate Proffessor Greg Parker we are always sticking images on Dhinds who we know very well , he bought a top of the range ccd camera and has moved on some now and getting some great images he uses the same method as me by taking short exposures and stacking them ,he also has asimilar system to me where as the camera sits in the front corrector plate , it works out at F1.85 a very fast capture is applied hence the short subs , he uses the SXVH9C A COLOUR CAMERA , so there ya go should let him know really if

ya take his images , he wont mind if you let him know

Rog

] :clouds2:

thats done by my ole mate Proffessor Greg Parker we are always sticking images on Dhinds who we know very well , he bought a top of the range ccd camera and has moved on some now and getting some great images he uses the same method as me by taking short exposures and stacking them ,he also has asimilar system to me where as the camera sits in the front corrector plate , it works out at F1.85 a very fast capture is applied hence the short subs , he uses the SXVH9C A COLOUR CAMERA , so there ya go should let him know really if

ya take his images , he wont mind if you let him know

Rog

] :clouds2:

I would ask him. BUT.................... I don`t know him :clouds2:

I saw your nice image yesturday as well rog i think it was the bubble nebulae,something like that anyway.Look well impressive i liked the bit in the midde best.

Archived