Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New member - Must get into this

The Wildman

Hi Wildman and welcome to SGL, you might find your 10x50 bins will be more use to you if use an upturned yard brush, with a protective cloth over the bristles, helps to take out the jelly wobbles. DA14 should visible through bins and if you have look at Chris Peat`s site "Heavens Above" there are details and a map showing it`s course, it is scheduled to cross your favourite target, Ursa Major between the pan and the handle from 21.30 to 22.00, enjoy your Astronomy :)

John.

Hi there

I shall try the yard brush idea, seems good.

yes I have been looking at Heavens Above for some years now to get info on the ISS and passing satellites etc.

I will check it out or info on the Asteroid pass for Friday.

C ya

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello wildman welcome from another newbie:-) i have the 10x50 and the 15x70 binoculars and if im using the the 15x70s in the garden they can get hard to hold still so i drag the pc swivel chair out on the patio or deck chair :-)

hi

yes im gonna try o get set up with a chair and a pole for friday night.

lets hope it is clear!

Archived