Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

anyone had any experience with either of these

i'm looking into a small scope for quick garden sessions got to be light and easy as im in a cast for a while, i'm buying a 150p dob to replace my 200p on an eq mount as i cant handle it,

i was looking at the heritage virtuoso 90 for a small auto trak scope that i could do some planetary and lunar imaging with a webcam and a little with my dslr.

i thought my mind was set until i came across the celestron 60lcm refractor, this has a goto system and i've found it for the same price, is this any better for what i want the small scope for will either of these handle a dslr on the back ,

although dslr imaging isnt a must have thing as i can just use that for wide field shots with my standard lenses..

has anyone had any experience with either of these scopes and the computer systems included..

the only thing i can see different is going to be the overall length of the OTA itself and the 60lcm has a tripod.

Archived