Think i could tweak more from this ro try again ?

Hi hope i'm not wasting anyone's time with this (as you could say i should know myself), it's a few subs i got a while ago using the 600d piggy backed, i know focus is not 100% but lens is not shall we say expensive.

Any ideas best way forward for me to process this one ?

Thanks for taking a look & for any help.

post-11075-0-14858300-1358278424_thumb.p

The main issue with your image is one of colour balance. The following image has been adjusted by using 'Levels' to shift the red data towards the black point to give a better colour balance. I have also selectively smoothed the image to remove some of the background noise. There is more to do but this may be a useful start for you

post-1029-0-78418300-1358282561_thumb.jp

Thank you Steve, a great improvement already, just shows don't bin it till you try processing it i guess.

I will give it some more time in PS as you suggest.

Steve can i just ask you something, when using Levels in PS is there any difference at all selecting Levels from the Image, Adjustments tab or just clicking the Levels icon on the bottom right just above my mini picture pane ?

Probably not but i'm sure it 'reacted' differently a week ago when i accidently clicked it.

Archived