Theatre Moon Fail

JamesF

We took the children to see a stage adaptation of The Wind in the Willows at the Taunton Brewhouse on Christmas Eve. It was quite nicely done for the most part though in a couple of places they seemed to lose a bit of momentum. Anyhow, for the scenes that took place at night they had an image of the full Moon that was projected onto the backdrop. Unfortunately they'd managed to get it so the image was left-right inverted. It's so distracting when you see the Moon and it's the wrong way around...

James

Yeah, that's me :)

My wife has "War of the Worlds - The Next Generation" or whatever it's called playing at the moment. There's a bit near the start where the narrator goes to Ogilvy's observatory and watches the rockets launching from Mars and I found myself thinking that even with a very large mirror "the chances of seeing rockets leave Mars" (as it were) are probably far worse than a million to one...

James

Archived